Geographic Information System (GIS) is a computer based tool for the input, storage, management, retrieval and output of information. The use of GIS extends to a wide range of applications including natural/water resource management, land use planning, urban planning, transportation, environmental, socioeconomic and demographic studies, health science and crime analysis to name a few.
At Aqua Geomatics, we revolutionize the field of water resources engineering by implementing a state-of-the-art GIS spatial data management and analyses tools, the familiarity with these has now become a prerequisite for success in engineers’ and planners’ effort to create a reliable infrastructure.
Among the many application, GIS application in water resource management include remote sensing and watershed management. Benefiting from the superior capabilities of remote sensing and watershed management, Aqua Geomatics provides its clients with unparalleled support for flood management that includes flood plain delineation, channel characterization, inundation modeling, infrastructure analysis and risk modeling and mitigations.
With the experience in remote sensing and geospatial analysis, our services include baseline mapping, community mapping and analysis, Multi Criteria Evaluation (MCE), suitability analysis and change detection. Aqua Geomatics also provides GIS consulting services such as needs assessment, database creation, database maintenance, spatial analysis, cartography, and custom application development.
Our services include:
- Surface water hydrology and hydraulic analysis
- Hydraulic automation and analysis
- Detailed spatial analysis
- Floodplain planning and management
- Baseline/Community mapping and analysis
- Geodatabase schema development
- Multi Criteria Evaluation (MCE) and suitability analysis
- GIS change detection and needs assessment
- Custom application development
- ESRI ArcGIS 9.x – 10.x
- IDRISI Taiga, Silva
- PCI Geomatica
- SPSS (Statistical software)
- Beyond 20/20 (Statistical software)